Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

i get it

I get this, it's very insightful. This is about how majority of dudes see and approach girls. All they want is to see her naked, or get some poon. Then in the end he gets rejected. All the zombies represent all the other dudes who are like, "you too? :)" then in the end he hangs himself because he's the 40 year old virgin. Good stuff.

Passion of the Christ 2 Passion of the Christ 2

that's briliant!

hahaha this is funny because JC never happened *thumbs up*

U Know U Got No Life When U Know U Got No Life When

u got no life when...

.... you make shitty videos of faggot friends doing faggot things... I want that 10 seconds of my life back that I spent watching the beginning of this filth you shithead...

Stick Action Stick Action

WTF

Okay,
I'm sorry how can this be in the top 50
I can think of so many other movies that deserve to be in the 50. Okay so it's your first, so what. My fucking stick movie wipes this one clean. It was frame by frame drawn as well.
Man, so many other movies deserve this spot, this makes me sick to see this in 47 beating the miss dynamite thing and Robocop PD and other htings by a lot of ppl who put a lot more work and effort than in this piece of fuckign shit. Sorry for flamin ya but this is a pile of crap, work on your skills more before putting it on NG. or atleast try harder, learn the prog more, and use your full to create a better one and stop filling shit in the top 50 like you did here.

Shining Dragon(preview2) Shining Dragon(preview2)

good start

hey man u got a good start just keep it up and ignore all the negative comments you get from some of those @#$%s out there, cuz they can do no better, unless they really can then they.....i dunno.
But a few tips: have some ppl proofread your movie ahead of time man. there->their names
Otherwise you got a good movie going. Keep it up. As you use flah more you will get better as you progress using the experiences you gained.\
take care

=---Metal Gear Solid--= =---Metal Gear Solid--=

Good try

Well it was a goof first attempt (your 1st right!?)
I remember when I first used flash myslef, but I must say MGS is awsome, and everything. so u get a pass on this one. Good effort, just work on drawing iwth a mouse and smoother animations.
An idea, you coulda changed it so that snake doesn't start with a gun, since he is a solo bad ass he doens't need gunz :) and make him break a guard and then take his gun it owuld be much better. (Better no one copy my idea, only for Grandon here!!!!)
anyways gj good luck on future things

Stagger Preview Stagger Preview

HEY MAN, GREAT PREVIEW!

GREAT PREVIEW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL THING!
LONG TIME SINCE i TALKED TO YOU,
SO HTIS IS WHAT YOU'RE WORKING ON :)
GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP, HOPE HTIS INTERACTIVENESS IS GONNA BE COOL!!!

Bitchy the Geek Bitchy the Geek

leave! don't make the mistake I did! didn't fin it

This is entriely crap, do not watch this
it will waste your time
Obviously the person who made this has no life and probally is just saying all this to feel cool about himself.